At WA Criminal Law, our lawyers have been fighting on behalf of people charged with traffic offences under the Road Traffic Act and other driving and traffic laws since 2005. Whether you’ve been caught drink driving, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or been charged with careless or dangerous driving we can help. If you need an extraordinary licence for work or other hardship, our lawyers will help give you the best chance.
Our lawyers can advise you in regard to charges such as:
- Drink driving offences (DUI): excess 0.05, excess 0.08, driving under the influence and drink driving penalties.
- Careless driving
- Hoon offences
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
- Drug driving or reckless driving
- Mandatory sentencing
We can also help with:
- Licence loss: licence disqualification, extraordinary licences, driving while disqualified, license suspensions for unpaid fines,
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences, traffic violations
We understand how important your licence is to your job, your family and your freedom. Our lawyers will investigate your case, help prepare you for your Court appearance and argue strongly on your behalf.
Contact us to find out more or to arrange a consultation with an experienced traffic lawyer in Perth.