Have you been charged with a criminal or traffic offence and are unsure of the next step?
If you find yourself in this situation, you don’t have to face it alone. The outcome of your court case could be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our experienced criminal defence lawyers.
Here at WA Criminal Law, we believe every individual is entitled to strong and competent representation. Our lawyers have considerable experience defending:
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, assault occasioning bodily harm, grievious bodily harm
- Breach of Orders – breach of violence order, resist or hinder police, breach of bail, suspended sentence, or community based order
- Stealing – including shoplifting, receiving, possessing unlawfully obtained property, stealing of intellectual property, or stealing as a servant
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Breach of Peace – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, liquor and tobacco offences, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – gains benefit by fraud, forgery of documents
- Property damage – graffiti, damage, arson
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI), Dangerous driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited or controlled weapon or explosive
- Threatening behaviour – stalking, intimidation, threats
- Sexual assault – indecent dealings, sexual penetration, sexual matters involving children
- Robbery, Burglary -aggravated robbery, aggravated armed robbery, home burglary, burglary in other premises, trespass
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
Our lawyers regularly appear in all courts in Western Australia. We are available for urgent bail applications, including weekend and public holiday bail applications. If your case requires a barrister, we can recommend and retain appropriate counsel for you.
If you think you might need Legal Aid, we can apply on your behalf.
Our offices are located in the Perth CBD close to Children’s, Magistrates, District and Supreme Courts, and our lawyers can also make prison and police custody visits, and will travel to all areas of regional Western Australia including Christmas Island.
No case is too small or too big for WA Criminal Law, so if you’re ready to find out how we can help you, contact us today for a no-obligation discussion with one of our criminal lawyers in Perth.